Sunday, August 16, 2009

Potluck

August 16 2009

I must say I can't do what I do without the love and support of my parents.
I just got back from a potluck at a park,where I met the parents and their kids. There was a wonderful spread of food, great conversations, and beautiful weather.These are the days where you sit back a give thanks for being a teacher, and having a chance to
meet wonderful supportive people! Only bad thing is, I forgot my camera!
Hopefully one of the parents caught a little of what was going on with their camera.
It was funny to see that some of the children weren't sure about me being there. It's that
whole seeing your teacher outside of school bit.They truly believe teachers live at the
school and don't leave. They become a little shy. Overall it was a great way to spend a Sunday
afternoon.

No comments: