Saturday, August 15, 2009

Beginning The Journey




June 19
Last day of my nanny position. Start of a new chapter!


July 1
Today was a very exciting day! I came to the school to find all of my furniture in boxes.
The class I am teaching in has just been built. The workers are sill putting in carpet,toilets,sinks,ect. Very exciting!
Me, the administrator, and another teacher unloaded the boxes and placed the furniture
in the new classrooms. All of my shelves are toddler size ,very small.
It started to take on a new feel, I was very anxious to design it peice by peice.
First the cubbies, then the shelves, next the tables.
All the tables needed to have the legs put in them and none if the numbers on he led box
matched up to the table box.This should be interesting.
Once the furniture was placed how I wanted it, then it was time to make a list of supplies.
While I was making a list the workers were putting in new toilets and shelves,toddler size.
Here is are two pictures of my bathroom so far.









































No comments: